Artistic journey – Biography
Born in Beauvoir Sur Mer on 12/29/1953, France
Author photographer, self-taught.
International Collective Exhibition from October 2 to 23, 2021 in the Umberto Mastroianni gallery, 15 San Salvatore square in Lauro, Rome-Italy.
International Collective Exhibition from September 7 to 23 in the Luigi Bailo Museum and the main squares of Treviso in Italy.
Collective Exhibition from May 2 to December 31 2021 in La Gobinière Castel and Local Police, 44700 Orvault, France.
International Collective Exhibition from October 24 to November 8 in the “U Veruda” hall in Trieste, Italy.
From September 4 to 27, 2020 in the Atelier des Créateurs, 44700 Orvault, France.
October 3 to 30, in the exhibition hall of UGC Cité Ciné, 44800 Saint Herblain, France.
Group exhibition from September 15 to October 15, 2017 at the COSMOPOLIS center in Nantes, France. Participation with a photo "Roofs of Barcelona, including the Sagrada Familia" "chosen by the Nantes Photoclub following a call for competition.
161p. Edition of 1 personal image, entitled “Urban Frontsides”, p156. This book includes 18 images by Bruce Gilden (P8-P29), 10 series of author images selected and edited in “tribute projects” (p33-p145) and 1 to 2 images per author selected in “bonus projects” (p149-p161). All images are been selected and edited by Bruce Gilden.
106p. Edition of 4 personal images, (P72-p75). This book brings together, 32 international authors celebrating, black and white photography.
72p. Edition of several personal images of ephemeral street-art works, produced during an artistic residency in a 400 m2 house in Orvault, ultimately devoted to shared housing for the elderly people.
576p. Edition of 7 personal images, entitled "Colorful Human Vibrations", (pp356-361). This book brings together 169 international authors on the theme of the use of color and light and illustrating our contemporary reality on an artistic level.
24 p. Print edition produced by the Instagram site "# 14 & 15AWARD" of one of my color street photos, taken in Nantes, France (p3).
Presentation of 9 street photos in B&W, in “edge of humanity magazine”, visible images at https://edgeofhumanity.com/2021/08/16/urban-lights-silhouettes/ in the “street photograhy”section.
Presentation of 10 colors images, in “Spectaculum magazine”, visible Images and text at https://spectaculum-magazine.com/2021/10/16/chromantic-undergroung/#comments
Presentation of 9 street photos in B&W, in "eyeshot-magazine". Visble images, text and bio at https://www.eyeshotstreetphotography.com/jean-pierre-baud/
- Finalist in the “PHOTOGRAPHIC SERIES” with “Underground Abstractions”.
- First place and Winner of The Gold Medal in the “ABSTRAIT” category with the 10 personal images series ”Underground Abstractions”.
- Winner of the Bronze Medal in the “SNOW and RAIN” category with the 9 personal images series ”RAIN ON THE CITY”.
- Honorable mention in “CHILDREN IN THE STREET” category with the 10 personal images series “A WONDERFUL WORLD”.
Honorable mention for the series entitled, “The City Lines” in the category “Architecture”.
Honorable mentions for 4 images submitted in this international competition.
- In the "BLACK & WHITE" category with two images taken in France: The first, is entitled “The bridge” in Saint Nazaire, the second “The pressure of daily life” in the underground of Paris,
- In the “PEOPLE AND PORTRAIT PHOTOGRAPHY” category with two images: The first, is entitled “The cloud maker” In Paris, the second “In transit to Conley island”, USA.
Pictures will be shown in a screening at The Award Ceremony on 2022 September, 29th.
- Finalist in the “PHOTOGRAPHIC SERIES” with “ Senegalese Scenes”.
- First place and Winner in the “STREET FASHION” category with the 10 personal images series”Senegalese Scenes”.
Honorable mentions for 5 images submitted in this international competition.
- In the "STREET ART" category with an image taken in Singapore, entitled "the color vacuum cleaner",
- In the “SHADOWS AND REFLECTIONS” category, with an image taken in Nantes, entitled “Ombres et Reflets dans une vitrine de la rue Crébillon”,
- In the category "IN TRANSPORT" with an image taken in New York, entitled "The woman in red, in the NYC underground",
- In the “BEACH AND SWIMMING POOL” category with two images taken in Loire Atlantique: The first is entitled “couple ballad on the Saint Jean de Monts embankment”, the second “lifeguards and bathers on the Saint Nazaire beach.
Honorable mentions for 2 images submitted in this international competition.
- In the “ABSTRACT” category with an image taken in New York, entitled “liquid colors of a rainy day”,
- In the “STREET ART” category with an image taken in Nantes, entitled “Caméléon”.